In the album No Boundaries, Dave Bass performs classic, beloved jazz songs on the piano, with a wealth of support from fellow musicians: two-time Grammy winner Ted Nash on a variety of instruments including flutes and saxophones; five-time Grammy nominee Karrin Allyson performing vocals; two-time Grammy winner Carlos Henriquez on bass; Jerome Jennings on drums; and more. No Boundaries is a vivacious album with a strong Latin influence, and a superb contribution to personal and public library jazz piano collections. Highly recommended! The tracks are “Lennie’s Pennies”, “Spy Movie End Credits”, “Agenbite of Inwit”, “If I Loved You”, “La Mulata Rumbera”, “Tango Adagio”, “Time of My Life”, “Siboney”, “Neither Have I Wings”, “Danzon #1”, “Swing Theory”, “In the Rain”, and “Hallucinations”.
- Rhythm & Roots Festival featured in Boston Herald’s “6 New England Festivals Just A Tank of Gas Away”
- Pre-Order now available for “Songs From My Father” the new release Gerry Gibbs featuring the last recorded performance of Chick Corea
- Tune In: WCS artist Shawnn Monteiro’s radio show starts Friday at 9am on WETF The Jazz Station
- #ICYMI: Greg Abate featured review in JazzTimes Magazine!
- Greg Abate’s “Magic Dance” #11; John Stein “Serendipity” #19; Rale Micic’s “Only Love Will Stay” #42 on 7/26 JazzWeek Chart!
About Mixed Media
Music industry consultant and publicist Ginny Shea has garnered international exposure for her clients through radio and video promotion, print media, and her vast industry network. read more
Email Ginny for a quote firstname.lastname@example.org