In the album No Boundaries, Dave Bass performs classic, beloved jazz songs on the piano, with a wealth of support from fellow musicians: two-time Grammy winner Ted Nash on a variety of instruments including flutes and saxophones; five-time Grammy nominee Karrin Allyson performing vocals; two-time Grammy winner Carlos Henriquez on bass; Jerome Jennings on drums; and more. No Boundaries is a vivacious album with a strong Latin influence, and a superb contribution to personal and public library jazz piano collections. Highly recommended! The tracks are “Lennie’s Pennies”, “Spy Movie End Credits”, “Agenbite of Inwit”, “If I Loved You”, “La Mulata Rumbera”, “Tango Adagio”, “Time of My Life”, “Siboney”, “Neither Have I Wings”, “Danzon #1”, “Swing Theory”, “In the Rain”, and “Hallucinations”.
- New Fall Issue 25.3 of O’s Place: Featuring Dave Bass
- Jazz Week Chart 10/21: Eric Wyatt #18 for 5 weeks & Dave Bass #31 for 11 weeks!
- Midwest Record Review: A View From Within by Jim Robitaille Group: “this crew jams along mightily showing no dust on them no matter how long they’ve been at it.”
- Greg Abate Quartet at Courthouse Center for the Arts 10/26
- MUSIC WITHOUT BORDERS 10/30 & 11/2
About Mixed Media
Music industry consultant and publicist Ginny Shea has garnered international exposure for her clients through radio and video promotion, print media, and her vast industry network. read more
Email Ginny for a quote firstname.lastname@example.org