In the album No Boundaries, Dave Bass performs classic, beloved jazz songs on the piano, with a wealth of support from fellow musicians: two-time Grammy winner Ted Nash on a variety of instruments including flutes and saxophones; five-time Grammy nominee Karrin Allyson performing vocals; two-time Grammy winner Carlos Henriquez on bass; Jerome Jennings on drums; and more. No Boundaries is a vivacious album with a strong Latin influence, and a superb contribution to personal and public library jazz piano collections. Highly recommended! The tracks are “Lennie’s Pennies”, “Spy Movie End Credits”, “Agenbite of Inwit”, “If I Loved You”, “La Mulata Rumbera”, “Tango Adagio”, “Time of My Life”, “Siboney”, “Neither Have I Wings”, “Danzon #1”, “Swing Theory”, “In the Rain”, and “Hallucinations”.
- 11/6: Greg Abate will perform a free live stream from The Narrows Center
- 10/19: Reiki Master Practitioner Certification with A Peace Filled Soul
- Today: Beth Bakes at the Tiverton Farmer’s Market from 2-6p (rain or shine)!
- Greg Abate wraps up recording for next WCS release featuring Kenny Barron!
- Postponed: Ute Lemper’s virtual performance of “Rendezvous with Marlene”, new date TBD
About Mixed Media
Music industry consultant and publicist Ginny Shea has garnered international exposure for her clients through radio and video promotion, print media, and her vast industry network. read more
Email Ginny for a quote firstname.lastname@example.org