Oliver Nelson Jr with Monika Herzig recreates the Oliver Nelson Sr jazz classic “Blues in the Abstract Truth” with the help of Indy’s best. Released in 1961, this seminal album was Nelson’s most acclaimed work.
- Tim Ray featured on “JAZZIZ Vinyl Club Vol. 1: The Art of the Album” LP!
- Dino Govoni’s latest release “Hiding In Plain Sight” is “worth multiple listens” according to JazzWeekly
- Dave Zinno Unisphere’s “Fetish” is “high energy music played skillfully and with highly skilled musicians”
- ICYMI: Read “97 REASONS TO CELEBRATE THANKS-GIBBING” By Doug McIntyre
- Read about Greg Abate’s latest UK performance in JazzLeeds
About Mixed Media
Music industry consultant and publicist Ginny Shea has garnered international exposure for her clients through radio and video promotion, print media, and her vast industry network. read more
Email Ginny for a quote firstname.lastname@example.org