This upcoming summer, the Eastern Connecticut Performing Arts Association (ECPAA) will be hosting their second, annual jazz festival. The event will take place in Griswold, Connecticut. Jazz saxophonist, flutist, composer, Greg Abate, will be one of the performers! The roots of the event began with the non-profit arts organization, composed of performers, artists and prominent local business people, wanting to put on a more local Jazz Festival, independent from the Newport Jazz Festival. After this concept, they decided, go big or go home. Rather than a small festival they decided on a larger one, with free parking, low-priced tickets and of course entertainment. Once they established a location, everything else began to fall into place. The ECPAA is excited for this years event. It will consist of four, 90 minute performances, allowing the audience to fully connect to the music. Food and drink vendors will be present as well. Mark your calendars for June 8th because tickets go on are on sale now. Click here to purchase tickets.
- 10/19: Reiki Master Practitioner Certification with A Peace Filled Soul
- Today: Beth Bakes at the Tiverton Farmer’s Market from 2-6p (rain or shine)!
- Greg Abate wraps up recording for next WCS release featuring Kenny Barron!
- Postponed: Ute Lemper’s virtual performance of “Rendezvous with Marlene”, new date TBD
- Grant application now available from Live From Our Living Rooms, apply now!
About Mixed Media
Music industry consultant and publicist Ginny Shea has garnered international exposure for her clients through radio and video promotion, print media, and her vast industry network. read more
Email Ginny for a quote email@example.com