The duo of guitarist Sheryl Bailey and bassist Harvie S creates some clever and melodic moments on this intimate collection of tunes. The selection of songs, as the delivery, is imaginative, ranging from rich bass work on a spacey read of Joni Mitchell’s “The Hissing of Summer Lawns” and a clever read of Crosby Stills and Nash’s “Suite: Judy Blue Eyes” to hip boppers like “Cranshaw” and mellow “Now I Know.” Bailey goes acoustic and electric, with a clear tone on the peppy “Sublime” and relaxed and patient on electric during “Good Ole Days.” This one’s a keeper.”
- Grant application now available from Live From Our Living Rooms, apply now!
- 10/3: Rose Weaver’s Honeysuckle Rose Band with Dave Zinno live at Linden Place Mansion
- ICYMI: John Stein with Ed Lucie and Mike Conners perform for #VAHA New Bedford’s Centre Street Sessions
- ICYMI: Jim Robitaille Trio with Dino Govoni live at Gilda’s Stone Rooster
- October 9: Danny Bacher to perform for “Music at the Mansion: Porch Performances”, virtually and in person!
About Mixed Media
Music industry consultant and publicist Ginny Shea has garnered international exposure for her clients through radio and video promotion, print media, and her vast industry network. read more
Email Ginny for a quote firstname.lastname@example.org