Cranston Rotary’s Touch-A-Truck event this year will take place at the Cranston Garden City Center Gazebo! Greg Lato, author and songwriter, will be reading and performing his newest children’s book release “Try”. This story, in conjunction with the song, emphasizes the concept of having the courage and will to tackle obstacles that come your way. When faced with a new challenge take that first initial step and simply TRY! An effective and motivating lesson to give our community’s young children. Join in on the fun as there will be face painting, crafts, balloons as well as complimentary Newport Creamery Ice-cream and Legal Sea Bar Chowder!! A $10 donation is appreciated and is well worth the experience you will encounter!! Don’t miss out. Start off the beautiful day with family and your children. Click the image below for more information.
- Interview: Jazz Historian Lewis Porter on His Final Deep Dive, and His Plans as a Pianist and Educator
- 5 Star Review: Ute Lemper “continues the great tradition of storytelling through song” on latest release
- Nick Casey has “a voice that remains in the mind” according to latest review by Trex Willer
- Mike Renzi featured in New World ‘N’ Jazz’s holiday newsletter
- Beth Bakes will be at the Tiverton Farmers Market every other Tuesday, catch her on December 1st from 2-6pm!
About Mixed Media
Music industry consultant and publicist Ginny Shea has garnered international exposure for her clients through radio and video promotion, print media, and her vast industry network. read more
Email Ginny for a quote firstname.lastname@example.org